Monday, September 29, 2008

I forgot to say......................





I forgot to post this picture of Keelin and Brady. I think it is so funny I told them to say flamingo and I caught them both at the O! Also in my other post I said I was worried and that is why I have been wonky lately. I am sharing all this because I have been so ucky lately and I have been acting that way. Well I said I thought it was because of the news that Shawns company was doing a mandatory layoff of all employees. Shawn and I were also upset because we didnt understand why they were treating their employees this way. Shawn had never missed a day in 4 years and never been late not even once. Some employees have been there for over 20 years. Well today was the corporate meeting to discuss the layoff. I was a little scared. BUTTTTTTT Shawn came home and said they were very reassuring. They siad that it would probably be only about 1 week not 3 months. And it would be the week of Christmas and we can use any left over vacation days! Shawn still has 4 left. So we are pretty sure everything is going to be OK! Its kind of good actually that Shawn gets to take a break at Christmas. I have always hated that he has to work the day after Christmas. So I am very thankful and my prayers have been answered. Again. I think I need to go to Church. Anyway just thought I would share and so if I start to act rediculous again you can hit me and say "you dummie you have way too much to be thankful and greatful for so shut the * up!"
Today Kinsey brought me a pair of Shawn's socks and then lifted her feet for me to put them on her then she danced around in them for awhile!
Kinsey got new shoes yesterday and is very proud of them and danced around in them all day today, after she eventually took the socks off!

8 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I miss Her!

sweetb said...

Sooooooooo cute! That one picture looks like she is really dancing. And I love the pic of Brady & Kiki. yay for Shawn.

Sloane said...

I love your new layout girl! We have got to get together. Call me so we can figure out a time. What are you doing this weekend?

Ranch wife said...

Wow I have alittle time to hop around the blogging world this morning, and I hoped over your way. And wow. You have been have some very stressful days. Good news about the job. And good news about the rash! God is good. Will keep the prayers going on yall's behalf.
Have a great and blessed day.

~M~

KELLI MC said...

thank you I am very blessed to have people that pray for my family. I really needed it and I really appreciate it. It makes me feel very hopeful.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I Love these pics!
What a relief for Shawn.

KELLI MC said...

if only it was really that way, hopefully his company will change their minds soon and let them go back to work!