Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 7th wedding anniversary









I meant to do a new post yesterday but lost track of time. Yesterday was me and Shawn's 7th wedding anniversary. We got married 7 years ago in Helen, Ga. I loved our wedding. It was very small but I loved it. I always say I would never change anything except for the dress. I always wanted the big dress. BUT being that I was 8 months pregnant that just wouldn't be appropriate! But it was very sweet. I still remember it clearly. On the way to Helen Shawn was following us in our car and it broke down half way there! I wish I had a scanner so I could post the picture of all of us on the side of the road. Very funny. I remember not being scared or really nervous just like I was a little nervous like I had to remember my lines for a play or something. Also my feet were killing me in my beautiful heels. I wasn't sure I would make it down the aisle and back. Also it was Oktoberfest and the town which is a German town in Georgia, had to hold off the bands till our wedding was over so when we came out of the Chapel there were tons of people outside in the lederhosen and all raised their steins to us. Funny Funny. then we went to dinner with everyone. It was great. we stayed in Helen that night and then we drove home-I drove home-to Baltimore-12 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ugh I still remember! But It was awesome. Now 2 kids later we are still the same silly couple. I love him truly, madly and forever. The carpet is not messed up in this picture its the picture is messed up!

7 comments:

Erin said...

As Dad would say, there's an ass for every seat. Lol I mean that in the besy possible way. you guys are definatly meant to be together- soul mates, I'm sure. I love you guys, a lot.

KELLI MC said...

you're a turd! hahaaaaaaa anyway same goes for you two turkeys!

sweetb said...

so sweet

Sloane said...

congrats on 7 years. that is awesome.

Katherine said...

I loved your wedding, too!!! You did leave out a couple of things, tho!!When the car broke down and you were sitting and Shawn was talking to you and I was standing by your car a man in a truck pulled over. When i saw that he was stopping I yelled for Shawn.I 'm sure it was startling for the guy in the truck when this hulk with the tatoos appeared beside me and Shawn asked him what did he want!!!!! The guy stuttered something about how I looked like someone he knew and he thought maybe he could help!!!! That was the 1st time I really appreciated Shawn!!!!!! Also, the wedding started 20 minutes or so late because Erin did'nt have anything to wear[so she said!!!] and she &Joe had stopped at the outlets to get her a new outfit and had forgotten about it being Octoberfest and did"nt take the way behind all the traffic!!!!!! Erin had tags hanging off her backside!!!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics.

Katherine said...

Did you redo my blog? It looks great!! I tried to put a fall background in but of course it wouldn't work for me!!!!!