Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday at the park






Today I decided to take the girls to the park. Shawn and Dad went to the Falcons game so I decided to take the girls and get happy meals then on to the park. there were so many people there I had to circle the parking lot 3 times. People were parking all along the street. People REALLY wanted to go to the park. I have to say it is a really cool park. It is huge. There are so many paths you can walk or ride bikes, scooters roller blade. There is a huge playground for big kids and a huge gated playground for little kids. They are also in the process of putting in a skate park. Right now they have a huge drop in ramp. I think it is neat they are putting in the big skate park. I don't think I have ever seen a public park with a skate park. It is a great idea. So the girls had a great time. Kinsey couldn't run fast enough. The only problem I had was it was soooooo stinking bright out. I felt like I could barely open my eyes and when I did I couldn't really see. Ugh I hate the stinky sun. I needed some kind of visor, bigger and darker sunglasses and then maybe it would be OK. Oh well. We stayed for almost 2 hours. I am now really tired. Kinsey is still not feeling good. She has good moments then she gets all cranky crazy. So I need some sleep. HA like that's gonna happen. I have a paper, a project and an oral test in front of the class all due this week!

1 comment:

sweetb said...

I love the face Kiki is making in that one picture