Saturday, October 11, 2008

my far away friend


I have not seen my best friend in 6 years. She lives so far away and we both have little kids. In some ways I feel like It was the other day I saw her and then others it seems like it has been forever. We try to talk several times a week. It seems crazy it has been this long! Shannon is the bestest friend ever. I sometimes say she is my other half. The more wild other half. I feel like I understand the things she feels even when other people don't get it and I definitely feel like she understands all my weirdness, quirkiness, strangeness and hypochondriacness. I have never met anyone that I feel that way about. No matter how far away or how long between visits I feel like she is and always be no matter what my best friend in the world. Sounds strange but I think I am very lucky to have found her. Alot of people never find their best friend soul mate. Sounds silly but what else would you call it? ANYWAY we might actually get to see each other soon. I am afraid to be excited. Afraid that it wont happen at the last minute. I guess I will have to wait and see. But I am hopeful. So here is to the countdown to see Shannon.

1 comment:

Stella Beats said...

OMG! Who is that jerk? And why ever did you crop out SUE?? LOL AWWW yer so sweet.. made me tear up a bit.. you did that on purpose!Cant wait.... Tweetys packed!