Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Weekend











So my weekend was ok. Friday was very good. We went to the zoo (Keelin, Kinsey, Me, Mom, Brenna, Brady and Bowie) Every time we go to the zoo Kinsey loves it even more it is sooo fun to watch her with the animals. She loved the Gorillas, Pandas, Meercats, otters and the reptile house. She squealed in the reptile house. She kept pointing and saying see see see see. At the otters they were laying in a pile sleeping and Bowie pointed and said kitty! Mom asked him where are the kitties and he pointed at the pile of otters. So stinking cute. Keelin of course loved everything. at one of the exhibits that I had no idea what kind of animal it was(some sort of big bird) Keelin went on to tell us and everyone around all about the bird and its habit and all kinds of stuff. Someone said wow that's a lot of good information she should work here and keelin said it was on animal planet. Who said TV was bad??? anyway we had a picnic lunch and it was a very good day. Once we were home we all had the thought that maybe we should not have gone to the zoo considering that none of us can find gas but I don't really even care cause my babies had so much fun. Hopefully I can get Keelin to and from school Monday and Tuesday and i have enough to get to school and maybe I can find some in one of the little towns north of school. My theory is to go to less populated areas. we shall see. I think the Gov should have declared a 2 day school vacation for all schools and universities so we could conserve a little. I mean I saw a gas station today that had gas and the line was at least 150 cars long. Crazy. Anyway I think my problem feeling crappy is that I am worried right now. Not only about Kinsey cause we are still battling the rash UGH but also because Shawns works is saying they are going to temporarily lay everyone off. Maybe for 3 months maybe for 1 week a month for awhile. Either way not good. Not good at all. So That is probably my issue. Well I am trying to send out good thoughts good thoughts yes I am trying to be positive. The other will get me nowhere!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So true about the good thoughts. I hate Debbie Downers.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Keep smiling! God is good and never lets us down! I love the pics you and Brenna took. The kids are growing so fast. I can't believe it.