Wednesday, September 17, 2008

rashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the rash. well we went to childrens hosp. last night due to brusing on her stomach. they thought it was leukemia which was scary to say the least. they finally figured out it wasn't. which was a huge relief. they were sure it was leukemia. so they think mastocytosis. not so good. but better than leukemia. my brain is muddled at the moment. she is going to get a biopsy hopefully tomorrow. so i guess i just need to wait to worry any further till i talk to the dr.

4 comments:

Sloane said...

I am so sorry about your daughter's Rash! How frustrating to not know what it is. I hope you get some answers soon. I am praying for your family.

KELLI MC said...

thank you. I appreciate everyone's prayers. I hate the internet at the moment. Everything I have read is so confusing. One thing is doom and gloom and the next is like oh its no big deal whatever. Ugh I just need to not look!

sweetb said...

I love you Kelli! Everything will be okay. Just wait and see what they say. B

Erin said...

sweet Kinsey! I hate that she has had to go through this!