Sunday, September 21, 2008

GAS?????

so ummm tonight I needed to get gas in the car and I drove and drove and drove. I went to 12 gas stations and finally at the 13th they had some gas but for some reason the pumps were screwy and went really slow and some how was double charging everyone. The Indian people that run that gas station were claiming they don't know and its just fine. What? The guy next to me was flipping out he only got 10 gallons and it charged him for 22 gallons. I got 6 gallons and left. This is crazy. The news said don't panic everything will be back to normal in a few weeks What? weeks? I have to get Keelin to school, my self to school etc... 13 gas station!!!!!!!!! I was going to go to church in the morning but its 25 minutes away and I think I need to save my gas???? I don't know???

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I know! I'm freaking out too!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

What the heck? Is this after-effects of the Hurricane? That is so wild. I can't imagine.