Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I had to take Kinsey to the dr yesterday and i am traumatized and so is Keelin. They are trying to find out why she still has some of that rash left trying to make sure there is no infection, I still think it is an allergic reaction to something I just don't know what. She also hadn't s;ept in 3 days I thought she might have an ear infection but they said it's just an upper resp. infection. Anyway they needed to get a urine sample. How do you get a urine sample from a baby? AHHHHHHHHHHHH a catheter(sp?) awful, horrible, sad, scary, my instincts were to knock the nurses out of the way and take the baby and run. Kinsey was crying Keelin was crying I was crying ugh awful. And then it came back negative. I felt so awful like why did I just put her through that? Am I a bad mom? I hate crap like that. I missed class last night too which makes me feel icky. I hate missing class you get so far behind. Well I am going to get tattooed for my birthday today. My birthday is on Sunday and Erin and I are going today unless Shawn doesn't get home from work on time. I am getting the Kinsey tattoo finally and possible the Erin Elizabeth one for Kinsey's I will get the same as Keelins only a slight difference and how can I get theirs and not the others? It feels like I am leaving something out so I wa wanting something small discreet and cute. The last time I saw her she was a baby so I was thinking a little baby footprint I have hers from the hospital so maybe I cant believe she is turning 15 this fall. That means I am getting old. I am tooo tired today. I so wanted a sick day and I almost caved to Keelin, she said her nose hurt tummy hurt and throat hurt. I think she wanted a sick day too but I am the mom so we are up and getting ready for school.

No comments: