Thursday, September 4, 2008

My New Tattoo







I am so happy. I got my new tattoo tonight. Erin and Brenna helped get my tattoo for me for my birthday. Without my sisters I would not have been able to get my new tattoo so I am very thankful. I was feeling bad because I have the tattoo with Keelins name and now Kinsey is 13 months and I felt I needed to get hers on too. So now I have it and I love it. The tattoo artist was very good and helped me figure out how to make it all work. We added some thistles which I am very happy about because I have wanted to get a thistle tattoo and thisis great it was worked together. Anyway this is a picture I took myself so its not the greatest because it was hard to take it with my other arm I couldnt really get at good angle but whatever I am excited about it!

3 comments:

sweetb said...

Oh, I love it!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I thought that your arm would be really red looking if you just got a tattoo? Shows how much I know! Looks Good~

KELLI MC said...

well actually you are not too far off. the next day i was red and bruised. that has gone away now bit itis still a smidge sore