Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday











nothing much here this weekend. Brenna and the kids came and spent the night sat night. the kids had a blast. We took them to the park to run around and Kinsey and Bowie were so cute. They were going after the soccer ball. Sat night Brenna tried to teach me how to knit. I really want to learn but I can't figure it out. I can cast on or whatever its called but that's as far as I got. Anyway I am thrilled that I just dejunked my desk it looks sooooo nice. HAHAAAA

3 comments:

Erin said...

I miss you guys!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Kinsey and Bowie are so adorable! Looks like a fun day. That's great you guys can get together and get your kids together. Some of my fondest memories as a child are playing with my cousins!!!

KELLI MC said...

we all missed out on having cousins in the same state so we love that our kids get to have that