Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kelli's 1st day of school

Well I started back to school Tuesday. Ugh how I hate it. It's nice to think about something else for a change but I like being at home. But school has to be done there is no alternative I will get that degree no matter what. It was funny. I am like one of the older students in my classes. In my psychology class we were supposed to stand in front of the class(ugh) and tell our name and what high school we are coming from and what animal we are most like(???????REALLY?????REALLY!!!!!?????) Everyone was" I am Barbie from Kell High School class of 2008" blah blah blah and yes there really was a Barbie. When it came my turn I said I am Kelli and I graduated a long time ago. 12 years ago. And I do not know what animal I would be. kind of funny I think. that animal deal. There were actually 2 girls sitting behind me arguing about the animal and them some other girl said the one girls animal and she was like she stole my animal! and actually whined for a few minutes. out loud. I hate the classes like this where everyone is fresh out of high school its very annoying. I am sure they think I am a huge dork but whatever. One of my classes this passed spring semester the people were talking about where they were going for spring break. I am like what is that? hahahaaaaa. In my Spanish class the teacher only spoke in Spanish. I am looking around thinking isn't this beginner Spanish?? and then don't you know she looked right at me and asked me some long question in Spanish. I'm like WHAAAAAAT?????? can you slow that down a bit? I actually figured it out but LORD am I a little worried about this class. My closest thing to knowing Spanish is going to Walmart on Saturday. I can't wait till I can speak Spanish fluently. It will happen one day.I also joined Spanish club. Not really my thing but maybe it will help me learn Spanish better. Also I have a test already tomorrow and I went to the bookstore and they are out of my book! AAHHHH . oh well what are you gonna do. I am glad I am in school. Even if I whine about it I like the feeling I am being productive with my life.

1 comment:

sweetb said...

Walmart on Saturday! Love it! You can do it!