Saturday, January 31, 2009

A good good day!



Well I am in a good mood. I had a really great day today. Shawn is on his layoff right now so he is at home. Yes he gets on my nerves sometimes but that's ok that's his job! hahaa anyway today my mom watched Keelin and me and Shawn got to have a day date. We went to the morning showing of The Wrestler. I so loved it. It was really great I felt like I was watching someone who really exists and it's like a home movie or something. I felt very invested in this guy. I have always loved Micky Rourke even when everyone made fun of him. So I am happy he decided to do such a great movie. The cool thing is he pretty much got paid nothing. I think he's super cool. Anyway and Marissa Tomei has the best body it's sick. I aspire to look like that in my 40's(yeah like that's gonna happen)


Then after the movie we went over to the mall and walked around for a few minutes and I got some new sunglasses. I typically don't go around spending money but I am having a huge eye issue. I pretty much need to wear a full face mask sunglass if I leave my house otherwise I am sick and have a headache or a full blown migraine. such a mess. And I got new sunglasses already but the lenses madee me so sick i almost crushed them into tiny pieces. I didn't. Anyway so then we went to lunch. It was great really fun. Then we got the Kins and then Keelin. Eventhough I had to clean up a nasty stiny wet mess from our pipe explosion under the kitchen sink I am still in a good mood. School is super stressful for me and I sometimes wonder how I am going to make it. It's so hard. I feel guilty leaving the kids so much. This is the most I have ever left Kinsey. It makes me feel torn. I hate that. But I am going to finish, I have not come this far for it to get me now. No matter what I am in it till the end, whenever and whatever that may be! I gpt my hair cut yesterday and I REALLY like it. I think it's my favorite hair I have ever had! It's not that much different from before but then it is. I love it! I will post a coupe of bad pictures! And don't make fun of me if I am looking off in the distance or have my eyes closed, I have a hard time with flashes, I spent half my birthday in bed cause my sister took my picture. I so could not be famous.

6 comments:

sweetb said...

I love the cut & your color is awesome!

Cristin said...

Love love love the hair~

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Good for you and Shawn....that's so refreshing to just go by yourselves, somewhere you want to go and do what you want to!!!

Your hair looks amazing, as always...all 3 of you girls always look like you've stepped out of Vogue...I've always thought that was sooooo cool, since we were little!!!

KELLI MC said...

you are soooo funny and very flattering-i'll take it! but you know we always wanted to be cowgirls like you guys!

Erin said...

Yep, you suck! You hair is adorable and I am struggaling to NOT look like a 12 year old boy! I need to get a bigger padded bra.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Erin does NOT look like a boy...no matter what bra she's wearing!!