Saturday, January 3, 2009

cleaning up




Well I thought I would post a few pictures from our fantastic Christmas! I had a great Christmas and I am sad it's over but I am optimistic on the year to come. I am hopeful. I am not excited about Keelin going back to school and me going back to school and all that stuff. I have really enjoyed all of us hanging around the house. I got all the Christmas stuff down last night and I have most of the house cleaned which makes me feel really good. I have a nursing exam Jan 9th so I need to be studying it is for a nursing program I am TRYING to get into. Soooooo competitive. Some of these programs i am applying to only take like 30-40 people!!! But like I said I am being hopeful! Right now Shawn's son is here visiting over the holidays and they are getting ready to watch the Falcon's play. So my house has been pretty busy!! I will post more pictures later!!!!

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I'm a bit jealous all your Christmas is down and house cleaned! I'm having company tonite, didn't get the inside stuff down but the house is mostly clean...a little more to do after church. What a great pics..the girls get bigger with each picture. My boys are NOT ready to go back to school.

Erin said...

I love those girls! Those pictures of Keelin and Kinsey with their Sata stuff are adorable!