Monday, January 19, 2009

STUPID STUPID SICKNESS,ILLNESS, YUCK

well I am tired. I am just tired. I am still being upbeat but darnit I am tired. Tired of being broke. Tired of school. Tired of cleaning endlessly and most of all tired of the baby sickness. I don't know what to do. We go back to the immunologist at emory soon. I just am ick. and I have a bunch of bills regarding this that came over the weekend and I am like why should i pay when this is not fixed!!! but then I have to remember to be greatful for what I do have. But ugh. I am supposed to take her off her medication every now and then to see what happens. Hahaaaa so fun. Last time was just a notch below medical emergency and I didn't give it to her last night and last night and today were awful. She looks crazy acts crazy and I feel lost. what do you do???? I have now been to:
3 pediatricians
1 dermatologist
1 specialized dermatologist
too many to count er visits
1 immunologist
1 allergist
and here we are. still after almost 6 MONTHS. I know I am feeling sorry for myself. but whatever I am cranky. what's the next step?????????

4 comments:

Natalie said...

stick with Dr. Kabrinski...she'll figure it out. Sorry, hon!

sweetb said...

I am sorry. i understand your frustration. I felt the same way over the ear infections. But at least they were just ear infections and some one could tell me what was wrong and what to do. And there was a solution in the end with the tubes. I wish I knew what to tell you. I understand with the bills too;(

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Hang in there Kelli...
Say a prayer, God will never direct you wrong. I'll be keeping you and family in prayer...and the doctors that are treating/seeing her as well.
Love ya
KS Cuz

Ranch wife said...

I am so sorry that yall are having such a time. When things like this happen it is easy to get discouraged.I will be praying for your family, and for the doctors to find out what is going on.

Blessings

~M~