Monday, May 26, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY
















Well this weekend we had lotsa fun. Saturday Dad took me, Keelin and Bella to Stone Mountain which was fun since I haven't been in 7 years I think so it was neat. We were completely worn out from all the walking. We took the train around the mountain and then we did the gondola to the top and walked around up there. Sunday we did nothing. Like really nothing. We never even got out of our jammies!!!!! We watched movies ALL DAY. So fun. Then Monday me and Shawn met Mom and Dad at the lake and Kinsey had her first boat ride! She did good for awhile but then she got sunblock in her eyes poor baby! When we got home Shawn made dinner!!!!! Burgers and watermelon. wooohoooo total vacation weekend!!!!


3 comments:

Erin said...

WoW Shawn cooked! Shawn's such a good guy!
Stone Mountain looks like fun. Thanks for taking care of my baby girl.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

looks like you guys had much better laking weather than we did here in KS. Let's say I don't have the Coppertone Tan going on yet....Stone mountain looks cool! The boys would love that.

Erin said...

Alright, I'm ready for a new post!