Friday, May 9, 2008


I am really bummed. Keelin has a fever today and its been about 103 all afternoon. She is supposed to have her last soccer game tomorrow and get her trophy and party and now I don't think she will be able to do any of it! Poor thing.

Hopefully she will be totally fine by tomorrow. I have heard this is going around and its a 24 hour thing. Sunday we are supposed to all be together for a picnic and I can not wait to see my niece and nephews!

I love this picture of Kinsey and Bowie in the baby cage-more like the baby octagon- Ultimate Fighting Babies! Kinsey always attacks poor Bowie!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that.. Cage baby fights!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I hope Keelin is better and gets to go to her soccer stuff. Happy Mother's Day and tell everyone hello from Kansas.