Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hmmmmmm I decided since my sister did one of these things I would too. I think I like this better than Myspace!ahahahaaaaaaaa anyway nothing much going on except procrastinating on cleaning my house which really should be the quote of my life. I think that is something I have been in the middle of for the past 7 years!(cleaning my house) I think I am in the middle of alot of things right now, laundry, school, thinking about losing weight, quitting nursing, hahahaa story of my life. I have created a little monster by the name of Kinsey. I never let her get too upset so now I can't walk out of the room or put her down without a complete and total meltdown from her. I put her in her crib yesterday so I could take a shower and she went nuts and never stopped. She spent the rest of the day with swollen eyes! I have no idea what to do about any of this!

4 comments:

Erin said...

You are so silly. When you said you were thinking about quittting nursing I freaked out, but then I re-read it and realized you meant breastfeeding. DUH!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Hi Kelli
I thought the same thing as Erin! Quitting nursing...school! Good to hear your not.ha ha
Love the blog and will add it to my favs. Kiss the girls for me.
Please tell Shamra that I think of her often and praying for her!
Thanks
Leslie

Natalie said...

Hi Kelli, glad to help...
Go to Layout and click on one of the "Add a page element" buttons. Here you have quite a few options. You can add a slideshow this way or a link list or a picture you want to stay up, etc. Or if you want to you can try www.slide.com for a slide show and you create it there, copy the html and go to layout and click the 'add html' button. You can click and drag the boxes to arrange the page how you want.

Natalie said...

The music is done the same as adding slide.com, just go to www.projectplaylist.com and search for songs you like. Create your song list, copy the html and paste it on the layout section. If this is still confusing, you are welcome to email me: nlindley@gmail.com
Hope that helps!