Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It seems I have been on a roller coaster of things happening to my family this past week. Keelin and Kinsey were both sick this past week. Then Saturday night we went to a birthday party and Keelin ended up getting sick on the way home-me going 65 miles an hour down the highway with Keelin hanging her head out the window. When I pulled over it took me more than an hour to clean the car good enough to get back on the road! ahahahaaaa. Then I have ended up with a killer case of poison Ivy like ALL OVER MY BODY!!!!!! I had to go to the dr it was so bad! Tomorrow is Keelin's last day of school and she is so devastated. Keelin loves school sooooo much. When it's the weekend she gets mad because she wants to go to school so I have no idea how summer is going to go........... I have her signed up for Vacation Bible School and swim lessons her brother is coming to visit so hopefully she will have lots to do.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Poor KeeKee! Poor Kelli!