Friday, December 12, 2008

fun fun






well i thought i would blog a smidge. I have to post these pictures of me and brenna. SOOOOO funny and we cannot be held accountable for our looks. We went to bed at like 2am and were at the flea market at 7am-it was like 1 1/2 hours from my house-also it was 20 degrees out and we had nowhere to go but outside. We were there till like 2pm so we looked a little rough. I had fun though and made like $75 selling my old clothes so wooohoo. Tonight shawn and i took the girls to the varsity for hot dogs then we went to life college for the christmas light thing and it was awesome sooooooooo much fun! Kinsey kept saying cute cute cute, we didnt tell keelin what we were doing so she was sooooooo excited!!!! ILOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

3 comments:

sweetb said...

What a fun night! Good idea.

sweetb said...

Oh, And, I am not that big, I just have on 3 layers of clothes and my hoodie packed with all of my flea market gear.

KELLI MC said...

LIKE I SAID -NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE WAY WE LOOK- 20 DEGREES OUT!!