Thursday, November 27, 2008

Busy Busy











Well I have been busy lately....... I have been so icky sick I feel very crappy but anyway Monday night we had Keelin's Thanksgiving program at school and it was awesome. The kids were so great I almost cried it was so fantastic. The kids were so perfect and proud it was such a neat thing. Unfortunately my drama baby did something I don't know what at the reception after the program and we had to take her to the ER because she had pulled her elbow out of socket!!!!!! Tuesday night I had a presentation at school that I was nervous about and proceeded to have a coughing fit(thanks to my cold)in the middle of my presentation! oh well! Then today we went to the zoo with my grandmother. Tomorrow is turkey day so hopefully I will feel better!

1 comment:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Keelin looks so grown up! Get well soon. Poor Kinsey's elbow. That happened to Lana's little guy at about that age...oh not fun.
Tell Aunt Vonell hi and Happy Thanksgiving!