Monday, July 21, 2008

Been a long time






Well I haven't posted for a while because my computer has a major problem! It totally sucks!!!! It has some crazy virus and I just now can get it to work a little bit. But anyway, I have one week left of summer school!!!!!! Big deal! I thought for sure I was going to fail this class. I actually broke down crying 2 weeks ago cause I felt so beat and humiliated by this stupid class. But I might just come out of this ok! Fall session starts Aug 18 so not much of a break but at least its a break! I am very excited to say Keelin passed her assessment and was accepted to Harvest Baptist School. I am very excited for her and I am very happy I can finally relax about her school. I have had major anxiety over this. I have to say I am not excited to get back into the hustle of the school year though. Keelin to and from school every day me to and from school at night , Keelin to an from soccer practice and then saturday crack of dawn soccer games!!!! But in a way I like it it feels like I am accomplishing something like I am getting somewhere with my life. Kinsey is turning 1 this coming weekend and I am very excited and sad for her! I can not believe it has been a year aleady. She runs around like a big kid. She eats like a big kid, when you ask her how old she is she holds up her little finger for a one. soooo cute, she already kicks the soccer ball all over the house, she is just such a big girl. not a good sleeper but a major sweetie pie. I have started dieting again............................ugh...................I have been at around 1400 calories a day for 2 weeks and I have only dropped 2 pounds.........so sucky. I guess I need to go lower but jeez I am struggling with 1400. I need to kick it up with the gym so maybe that will help. we shall see..............................................

1 comment:

Erin said...

YEAH! Your back. I know I talk to you at least twice a day, but I like your blog!