Monday, July 28, 2008

Keelin's First Haircut

























yes I said Keelin's first haircut. The poor little girl has hair that does not grow! She had baby hair until she was 4 and it has just now gotten long enough to get a real haircut. Erin made Bella and Keelin hair appt. at a really cute hair salon just for little girls. Keelin insisted on wearing a dress and told me she had to bring a purse. I told her sure just go get one of them from her room. She said no mom I need one of your purses I am not a baby. I guess I got told. Anyway she loved it and her hair looked so great. Her and Bella also got their makeup done then we took them out to dinner at Red Robbin. They had a good girly day!

1 comment:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

If that's not a girly girls day I don't know what is! Looks like they had a ball!