Monday, May 18, 2009

MAYYYYYY
























I figured I would post of few pictures from Easter, I never did because I didn't take any so I had to get them from my mothers camera. Things are still the same I think I might be going insane. This is the craziest thing. We have applied for a few hundred jobs and I don't know what to do. I am looking for a waitress job now cause we cant both be at home, it would have to temp for me cause I start school in August and there is NO WAY I can do both. It will be hard enough being a mom and having school let alone adding a job in the mix. So I am done with my classes everything passed and all so that is good. Keelins out of school this week and I am happy about not having to take her for awhile. Got her signed up for swimming for the whole summer so she is very excited. Kinsey is OK both girls have colds so of course Kinsey is taking it alot worse than Keelin, I think I slept for about 1 1/2 hours last night. Seriously. The night before was the same except I got to go back to bed yesterday morning.

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

LOVE all the pics! The girls are growing up so fast! Keelin looks so tall. Kiss them for me!

Cristin said...

Always praying for you guys! The pictures are so precious! Hope you see you all soon!